INSPIRING MAGAZINE ANTIDOTE
Brigitte Bardot and Michel Piccoli in Le Mépris by Jean-Luc Godard, 1963
the worst things to ever happen to fashion:
- fake pockets
- making every single shirt see through
- seriously why does it have to be see through
- what is the fucking point i just have to wear another tank top or cami underneath it
- it literally defeats the purpose of being a shirt
- and every single shirt is see through these days this annoys me more than fake pockets and trust me that is an issue
Model wearing a pink lace dress by Christian Dior, 1962. Photo by Georges Saad.
This is a summary of college only using two pictures; expensive as hell.
That’s my Sociology “book”. In fact what it is is a piece of paper with codes written on it to allow me to access an electronic version of a book. I was told by my professor that I could not buy any other paperback version, or use another code, so I was left with no option other than buying a piece of paper for over $200. Best part about all this is my professor wrote the books; there’s something hilariously sadistic about that. So I pretty much doled out $200 for a current edition of an online textbook that is no different than an older, paperback edition of the same book for $5; yeah, I checked. My mistake for listening to my professor.
This is why we download.
Spreading this shit like nutella because goddamn textbooks are so expensive.
Reblogging for future reference
every pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself